gomideast - Travel Agents to the Middle East
Our Directory of Fine Travel Agents to the MidEast
We have two ways to search in our travel agent directory
1. Find a travel agent operating in the country or countries that you want to visit. These listings also include agents who are specializing in very specific things in their home countries (i.e. scuba diving tours in Eilat, Israel), as well as general country-wide travel agents who can help you set up your itinerary before you go (day 1: the pyramids!, etc.).
2. Find an outbound mideast travel agent whose office is located near you. This includes general middle eastern travel and specialized travel as well (specific countries, religious tours, historical tours, etc.). You can search by category once you are in your home area section.
About Our Agents:
Finding a good mideast travel agent is like finding any other important business. You want a level of customer service that you can rely on for all of your travel needs and someone you can trust to be there even after you've paid for your tickets and tours.
Our travel agents must always stick to a high standard of effectiveness, giving you prompt and pleasant answers to all of your questions, offering the best services and tours that you need, and sticking by their products and tours even if they are in another country.
A travel agent to the middle east is a good friend that can help you out through all of the complications regarding visas, getting driver's licenses, and more. These travel agents are on call during normal business hours and are more than happy to answer any question you might have for any reason.
We offer one fine mideast travel agent per city area (only one in New York City, for example). We help you take the guesswork out of finding an effective agent to handle all of your needs.
All of our travel agents must be:
1. Courteous, available for any general inquiry or price check without trying to sell something unwanted.
2. English speaking and able to book tours in English, including providing specialized tours and transportation.
3. If they specialize in a certain area, our agents must have the background to warrant that specialization.
4. Able to provide all aspects of travel to the middle east, including visa help, airfare, hotels, transportation, tours, restaurants and more.
5. Willing to provide refunds if tour is not undertaken as planned.
6. Our agents must not be a branch of a large "corporate" travel agency. We prefer to have self-owners who are committed to the middle east, rather than those that hire college student employees to just type in travel dates or answer phones.
7. Take personal pride in every tour, hotel, and restaurant or other agency that they work with. Our agents know firsthand the quality of all the services they work with and are happy to tell you about it.
for inquiries and comments (non-commercial only please):
go.mideast @ yahoo.com
Copyright ©2003-2009 gomideast.com unless otherwise credited